Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
This evening, Bob had Bible study, so after dinner it was just me and the boys. We decided to watch some videos on GodTube and YouTube. Veggie Tales song videos.
Their favorite song is "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." Here is the official Veggie Tales version, but we also found a video made with Lego people for the Relient K version of the song from the album Veggie Rocks, on which popular Christian bands do covers of popular Veggie Tales songs.
For your enjoyment...
I just found out, from the Big Idea website, that there is going to be a "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" movie in theaters this January.



2 comments:
Thanks for the Veggie Rocks cd info - We love Bob and Larry and friends in this house - and the songs in particular. However, the adults really can't take the voices singing them over and over again. Having actual artists do them is a really big plus. I am surprised they didn't put Chris Rice's "Billy Jo McGruffrey" on it.
--Susan in NH
Glad I could help, Susan. Yeah, those voices can get old in a hurry!
Post a Comment