Wednesday, June 20, 2007

U Comment, I Follow

I decided to turn off the "no follow" feature in my comments, so that - if I did it right - when you leave a comment, your link will get picked up by the powers that be on the internets.

This is some sort of movement, I guess. You can read about it here.

I don't really do much in the way of traffic generation for this site, but I know some people live and die by those numbers, so I figured I would do my part to show them love.

ifollowpurple

9 comments:

Dan said...

:) This plug-in is a great way to get comments and backlins.

Anonymous said...

How did you enable it on blogger???

Charity said...

The instructions are here.

Anonymous said...

Is this possible in WordPress?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the link love.

Seminyak villas said...

Great plug in...this is make more traffic to my blog...

Orc said...

Wow, thanks for this!

I think that this is a great tool to reward the people that comment on my blog as they keep me going and make me write more articles. :)

I will be joining along with my blog orcworld.com as well :)

Thank you :)

The Pest Exterminator said...

Thank you so much for the great info! I would love to attract more people to my website via the "u comment I follow" movement.

venice hotels said...

that's why there wasn't any comments here!
Well...heading to the new one!