WFMW and Other Stuff.
I am feeling much better, so I hope to be able to get up tomorrow early enough to do a post, or do one in the afternoon. I have a hard time posting at night because my brain shuts down after the kids go to bed. I am more of a morning person as far as creativity goes.
I didn't do a Works-for-Me Wednesday post today because I couldn't think of anything good to write about, but I was just over there looking at some of them and there are some great ones.
I love that Shannon has contributors tell what their post is about, so I can scan through for the ones that look good. For example, potty training or anything having to do with daughters really is not useful to me, so I can just skip those.
I am really getting my life organized and I am excited to share some of the things I have been doing that are really making my life much easier. It is almost counter-intuitive, but taking the time to plan things out really does save a lot of time. And if it doesn't (I didn't exactly do a time study) it more than makes up for the time it takes with the stress it reduces.
At any rate, I hope that I get a chance to post more about this tomorrow. I am going to put it pretty high up on my to-do list.
Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:
Post a Comment