Monday, October 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

It's Menu Plan Monday again. Thank you all for your warm welcome last week!

Not only did I stick to my menu for the week, but on Saturday, which I left open, I was left feeling kind of flustered about what to make for dinner because I loved having the plan so much!

So, I am joyfully back again this week with another menu!

(Read full post)

We are having a lot of "junk" food because we have a booked schedule this week every evening M-Th, so I needed foods that will travel, if needed. (Ugh, I hate booked schedules!)

Here is the menu:

Sunday: Baked Rigatoni Cake (my kids love this recipe from Martha Stewart Kids. Even little E will eat it and he never eats pasta with sauce), and breadsticks

Monday: Slow cooker Pineapple Chicken (I will make a variation of this recipe) - although, the recipe on Laura's blog looks good, too.

Tuesday: Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwiches, with carrot and cucumber sticks

Wednesday: Pizza (with leftover sausage), with salad

Thursday: Homemade chicken nuggets and fries

Friday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas

Saturday: Homemade ravioli (This will be my first time making these, so it should be an adventure!), salad, and rolls or French bread


For more Menu Plan Monday, head on over to OrgJunkie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good week. I am glad your plan last week worked so well for you!


MJ

Anonymous said...

I love the rigatoni cake idea!! very lovely. Great meal plan this week.

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra