Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Giveaway: Wire Tree Sculpture

I finally decided to take the plunge and start a website to promote and sell some of the things that I make.

Right now, I am focusing on wire tree sculptures and soaps. These are things that I have made for other people and given as gifts, with very warm reception, so I thought it would be a good place to start.

Later this week, I will list some items on Etsy, but right now, I do have my website up for Designs by Charity Tensel.

This week, as part of the great bloggy giveaway extravaganza, Fall Y'all, I am offering a wire tree sculpture to one lucky winner.

This tree sculpture will be similar to the first one pictured on the Wire Tree Sculptures page of Designs by Charity Tensel. I am crafting this exclusively for the winner of this giveaway, but I should have a picture up later this week.

In order to be entered, leave a comment on this post. That's it! Please leave only one entry, though. Unless....

For a second entry, post about this giveaway on your blog, with a link to this post and a link to Designs by Charity Tensel. Then come back and leave another comment with the link to your post.

A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday at 5:00 PM EST.

Prize includes shipping to any of the 48 contiguous United States. (Please contact me if you live elsewhere. I might be able to arrange something.)

And be sure to check out the other great giveaways at the Fall Y'all bloggy giveaway.

107 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Cool-sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Enter me, please!

Valerie
mgvhmassey@comcast.net

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How pretty! I'd love to win!

Steph

Susan said...

I'd like to be considered as well. I wish you the best on the etsy store! Keep us informed on it.

--Susan
Bess2728@gmail.com

windycindy said...

Hi, Please enter me in your drawing. I love the wire sculpted tree. Thanks, Cindi

Maude Lynn said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!

Denise said...

Good luck with your new business venture!
Very cool trees. Thanks for the giveaway!

Jess B said...

That's beautiful! Great giveaway!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful work! I love the trees! Great giveaway. I'd love to win.

Shannon said...

That's really beautiful! My grandmother collects trees...this would look great in her collection!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. Thanks!!
alr928@yahoo.com

M.E. said...

Wow, those are really cool! I'd love one! Enter me, too!

Anonymous said...

Those a beautiful sculptures--I hope I win one.

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Count me in please!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cool. I'd love to win one.

~Nancy~ said...

Thanks for the chance!

Be sure to come enter my give away!

Unknown said...

wow your tree is really beautiful. I would love to have it. It would look great on my brand new table. I lost so many things when I had to move after being in my home for over 20 years. Because of the house next door my home got a mold problem and so much stuff was damaged by the mold. I was just able to replace the table this month after moving 6 months ago.

Amy said...

So cool. I love all things handmade and I support all of the artists out there. Great work!

Geri said...

Count me in!!!! Thanks for the giveaway, Love this!!!!
Gerijone64@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

Please enter me in this great giveaway. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Wow your trees are beautiful!!! Please enter me :)
Ally
Email: tjaksv (at) yahoo (dot) com

Chelsea Rae said...

Those are awesome! Enter me!!!
Chelsea

Shane said...

very cool - please sign me up

Ms. Kathleen said...

Thank you for entering me. Blessings! ^-^

Betsy said...

Neat!

April said...

Looks beautiful!

Thank you. Can you add me?

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a pretty tree you made! monk5@charter.net

Bebemiqui said...

count me in.

Andrea said...

Sounds great! I'd love to win this one! :)

seahagstudio said...

This is great!!! I love these trees!!Enter me, Please!!! Thanks,tracy

Deb M. said...

Oh that is beautiful. I would love to be entered in the drawing. Thanks a bunch!!

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Count me in Please!!

michelle said...

What a unique item for your give-away. They are very beautiful. I would love to be entered!

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

Dawn said...

Your trees are very pretty. Great job.

Tina said...

What a gorgeous piece of work! I'd be so happy to receive one, so of course, I can't help but enter! Thanks for the opportunity to join in your give away!
You can contact me via email: tina "at" tatteredtoo.com
or through my blog at
tatteredtoo.com/unchained.html

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Please enter me.

jenholtz (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

The trees are stunning!

My email is on my blog which is http://mebeingcrafty.com

Rebecca said...

So pretty! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely!

The Downing 5 said...

very creative....count me in

Qtpies7 said...

I love it! I bet your business will do great!

Qtpies7 said...

I blogged ya! You are number 19.
http://qtpies7-goodstuff.blogspot.com/2007/10/fall-yall-bloggy-giveaways.html

Jenna Z said...

Ooh, my mom had something like this when I was a kid, she put a ceamic bluebird in its branches. :)
beastbunny@hotmail.com

maggie said...

I'd love to enter your draw and would be willing to pay postage to Canada if I won.

bethany said...

This is cool! Enter me please!

Sonya said...

Very unique! Count me in!

Carmen said...

So so pretty. I'll also pay for USPS shipping to Canada if I win.

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!

Kat said...

Please sign me up! I'd love to win this!

Chele said...

Oh how beautiful. Please enter me into your drawing.

Kristiem10 said...

I'm impressed with your talent. Please sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so talented! I can't imagine all that goes into making these.

Ad Tracker said...

Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks for running this great contest :)

Christine said...

I think these are beautiful - but I'm afraid my kids would destroy them. Nothing is safe in my house. Just wanted to let you know.

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

Count me in please!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me into this awesome drawing. Thanks a bunch
Michelle
eightawesomekids@msn.com

Princess LadyBug said...

Amazing sculpture! Please, please pick me. :)

Jennifer said...

This is very unique. I'd love to win! Count me in. Good luck everyone!

eyeslikesugar said...

How neat! I hope I win.
Becky

Rockin' Mama said...

This sounds lovely!!

Linda SS said...

So pretty and creative! Thanks for the chance to win:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to have one of those! Very pretty!

Tiffany
raspberrykitty(at)aol(dot)com

Delete said...

I'd love to be entered to win as your wire tree sculptures are very unique. I love the weeping willow style as my grandmother use to live on a street named weeping willow so whenever I see one I think of her.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!

Debby
all_for_christ_6 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Gracie said...

VERY beautiful!
Please enter me!
Thank you!
amyk@kuncaitis.com
~Amy

Audra Marie said...

Those are beautiful. :)

Mommy said...

Please enter me too. Very beautiful! :)

Tori Leslie said...

Oh pleeeeze count me in, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway. Count me in!

noreen said...

these are beautiful, and you are very talented

רחל said...

I love wire trees!!! Wonderful for hanging jewelry on!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this. count me in please. apurv623@yahoo.com

Melissa Neece said...

Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious!
This is a great idea - I would really enjoy this! The sculptures are absolutely beautiful - you are extremely talented!

Thanks for the contest!

http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2007/10/giveaway.html
(Lots of pregnancy and natural living links)

~Melissa

Emily said...

Those are SO neat!

princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Pearl said...

This is so cool. I love the tree.

heather h said...

Wow, your trees are pretty. I love how you can do the branches up or down. Weeping willows are so gorgeous! I'd love to win!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome giveaway. I would love to win. What talent!!

Shelly said...

I would love this!
bwyramon@yahoo.com

JewelsHud said...

Wire trees are just in time for FALL . . . how fun! I'd love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

Jessie said...

Beautiful mama! Please enter me - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in!

Fiddle D. Dee said...

NEAT! Please enter me! Thanks!

Karen said...

This is fabulous, please count me in. Thanks!

kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com

LS Lisa said...

cool work! please count me in

Unknown said...

What a great give-away.
I would love to win.
Thanks!

You can find contact with me through the contactform at the right top of my site, called: "contactform".

Feel welcome to enter my give-away!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win this.
Theresa N
weceno@aol.com

Eden said...

I would love to win! Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanx. My email is in my profile.

Eden

Ginny said...

That is gorgeous, how talented!

Gina said...

You are so talented. Sign me up!

Liberty said...

Simply gorgeous. I love your talent! Please add my name to the hat, if you will :)

Happy Autumn and Good luck to all!

Lib
notmuchmorethanthis [at] gmail [dot] com
Not Much More Than This

Liberty said...

Sorry I jumped the gun there, so excited I am about your giveaway lol I posted about your sculpture - Designs by Charity Tensel

Lib
notmuchmorethanthis [at] gmail [dot] com
Not Much More Than This

Heather said...

They are lovely -- how great!

Jhianna said...

Count me in please!

LivingforGod said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Unknown said...

one entry for me please.

badsheep13 (at) gmail (dot) com

Angela said...

Thats really cute! Sign me up!

Elaine said...

The trees are lovely! Thanks for the drawing!

Jo said...

Beautiful!! Please count me in too.

jocoiner[at]gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! meg (dot) wilson (at) gmail (dot) com

Sarah said...

unique and gorgeous. i love it. thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool-looking!

CanCan said...

What a SWEET and wonderful prize. Sign me up!

michelle said...

Charity, What a beautiful design...I don't think I've seen anything quite like it. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I'm in enter me sooooooo coool!
I love this whole contest. Feel free to stop by my blog as well.

www.momintheknow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm entering! ^_^
purplemelody114@yahoo.com

Mrs. Sara said...

Believe it or not, I actually collect wire tree sculptures, so definitely count me in! :)

Yvonne said...

very unique.
thanks for entering me.