Aaahhhh....
Finally, I am back online. As I mentioned earlier, my internet service was out. It turned out to be a problem with the lines to the house. No charge! That was a huge relief because we thought it was our modem.
After service was restored and I posted my quick note earlier, I let the kids watch Cartoon Network online because they were about to explode. They post the new episodes on Monday and I usually let the kids watch a couple shows. (We do not have cable channels.)
There was no way they were going to let me go online in peace, so I figured I would let them have their turn first.
It has been torture not being able to go online all week. I forget how dependent I am on having internet access at my finger tips.
I had to call the bank and speak to an actual human being when I couldn't figure out one charge that showed up on my account when I was using the automated phone service. I usually just look online.
It was bad enough that I had to use the phone service, but to then have to actually talk to a customer service representative - blech!
And don't get me started on not being able to read blogs, or update my own!
On the bright side, this internet hiatus allowed me the time to write out my curriculum for next year, get together our portfolio of last year's work for the state, and sketch out the calendar we will follow for the year.
I'm trying a new organized approach. More on that later.
I have lots to say, but I have some business to take care of online first. I should be posting more later, but I do have Bible study tonight, so it might be late.



0 comments:
Post a Comment