Carnival Time
I know this is a day late, but I wasn't online yesterday at all because of our neighbors moving.
The Carnival of Homeschooling is hosted by About Homeschooling this week. Fly on over and check out Beverly's Alaska theme.
I know this is a day late, but I wasn't online yesterday at all because of our neighbors moving.
The Carnival of Homeschooling is hosted by About Homeschooling this week. Fly on over and check out Beverly's Alaska theme.
Filed under
Carnival of Homeschooling,
Links 'n' Things
by
Charity
at
4:41 PM
Charity: the bloggess and crafty homeschooling mama of three (View profile)
Big E: the artistic 9-year-old son
Little E: the comical 4-year-old sonand Bob: the non-blogging, not-so-crafty husband and dad
This is the place where I blog about life, homeschooling, homemaking, cooking, crafting, my faith, and whatever strikes my fancy.
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blog-world.Use this link to shop at Christian Book Distributors and you will help us offset the cost of our school supplies.
Thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment